3D Character Artist – 3D world
Rocket Cola Studio is developing a new Educational game for kids. The Game will include an Open World 3D environment, in which the player will be free to explore, start exercises and interact with objects and Various NPCs. The game will run on Desktop, Mobile and Tablets.
What are we searching for?
We are looking for a 3D character artist to design the main characters of the game, a boy and a girl to use as the main protagonists of the game, a number of clothes for them to wear and a number of NPCs. The main characters of the game will be used in an avatar creator where the player could choose from different selections of facial details and wardrobe items. The models should be low poly and the designs will include texturing and rigging of the models.
What will you do?
- Create concept art of the characters
- Create efficient and rig low polygon 3D models for the game integration (characters, clothes, props)
- Texture using Photoshop to apply and give color to characters and generating normal maps to create texture
- Export models and textures into engine and make sure they work correctly
- Touch-up textures after engine integration to optimize quality
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with our team
- 5+ years professional development experience
- Worked in at least 1 commercially released game
- Experience with Unity3D
- Experience in digital sculpting, modeling, UV mapping, texturing
- Excellent understanding of shading, lighting, structure, texturing and silhouette
- Experience with rigging and animations
- Proficiency in Blender or equivalent 3D Software.
- Vision to take simple 2D sketch to fully realized 3D model
- Good time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, ability to work with a team on all their needs and constraints
Nice to have:
- Ability to create concept art
- Attention to detail
- Experience making assets for mobile/pc play
- Remote Work
- Freelance contract
- Salary DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of an interesting and fun project
Apply now: [email protected]