Rocket Cola Studio is developing a new Educational game for kids. The Game will include a large number of 2D exercises. Each exercise will have animations, sounds and fun interactions for children.
What are we searching for?
We are searching for a 2D Unity developer, able to work with Unity to import different interfaces from image and PSD files, animate elements within Unity, use particle systems for FX and add appropriate sounds. Some simple coding might be also required.
What will you do?
- Develop Interactive Exercises for kids
- Import and adapt graphical assets ( backgrounds, characters, elements, buttons, other ui elements)
- Setup the UI, Interactions and exercise flow
- Create Animations and particle fx to juice up the exercise
- Add sounds and music
- Knowledge of Unity Editor
- Particle System
- Unity Events
- Some animation knowledge to create fun animations
- Basic C# Knowledge
- GIT/Bitbucket Experience
- Work within a specified timeframe to complete each task
- Remote Work
- Freelance contract
- Salary DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of an interesting and fun project
Apply now: [email protected]